Ive never been to Cisternerne, But would love to It is of course my subjective opinion, but Cisternerne offers a unique space for installation art, but not everyone uses it to the best effect.
I really didn't like the Eva Koch exhibit, which basically just projected video onto the walls and pillars. The best one in my opinion was the Cronhammar exhibit. There's photos of both on their website.
- Save the living planet, save everything. Half-Earth.!
- Give Thrive Prosper - Doing Well by Doing Good.
- Lernen und Lernumgebung - Das Multi-Agenten-System School Agency (German Edition).
- To Serve Them All My Days.
- Navigation menu.
Do you absolutely need rubber boots to see the exhibition? Yes, most of it is under ten to fifteen centimeters of water.
Apocalypse anxiety is a real thing, but it’s not the end of the world
They have boots you can borrow though. Cool, thanks for sharing! I haven't heard of this place, will have to check it out Cake Day.
Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. View discussions in 2 other communities.
It’s Not The End of the World
These are really lovely, thank you for sharing :. The viewer is invited to reflect upon our present role in a world of escalating climate change and an apocalyptic human future while imagining a future world of lively, diverse and perhaps even humanlike lifeforms.
It is not the end of the world reviewed on STIR. Golden Days Festival at Cisternerne.
Tags Search Press Information. Tagged: climate , economy , future , migration. View large.
- Mathematical Proficiency for All Students: Toward a Strategic Research and Development Program in Mathematics Education;
- Vizzuality Blog;
- Thirst: Water and Power in the Ancient World.
- Topics for “it’s not the end of the world”;
- Living Well;
- Get a FREE e-book by joining our mailing list today!.
- Man kann nicht alles wissen: Dramolette V (German Edition).